Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A note unwritten

Every time when I open the door and enter the home that is not built for me, I find a note on the table…a note unwritten. A note that reads that I was remembered, that I was missed.

I hear the melody unsung…

A symphony that was never composed….

A verse that no one conceived…

I hear a promise never uttered…

I feel a hand consoling when my throat has a painful lump…

A cry that I never let out..

The rage that never came out…..

A dream that my eyes will never bear….

A secret that will never be told…

A euphoria that I never imagined..

A path which I have never known…

A bird that never flew….

But..

I feel it all..

I see it all..

I know it all…

I love it all...

Is it the note?

Is it the melody?

Is it the verse?

Or

Is it just my foolish faith....

That one such unwritten note does exist......

No comments: