Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Why??

Never have I figured out WHY I ask the question ‘why?’ Why do I wonder why things are the way they are and not the way they are not? Why do I get in those inexplicable zones of wondering why I am the way I am? Why I love myself the way I am or simply hate myself for the things I hate? My friend tells me to stop asking this question to myself and assures that I will be happier that way. And I ask him ‘why’ he thinks so? And ‘why’ he doesn’t want me to ask ‘why’?
You know why? Unless you know ‘why’, u can’t make things the way u would want them to be. But then ‘why’ do I think they will ever be the way I want them to be? Me the almighty? Nah…..why do I question? Why do I rebel? Why do I complain? Why do I insist??
You know ‘why’? Because I LIVE..[now come on!! Don’t ask me WHY I live??

10 comments:

Unknown said...

zindgi sawalon ke jawaab dhoondne chali,jawaab mein sawaalon ki ek lambi si ladi mili.sawaal hi sawaal hai,ke soojhti nahin gali,ke aaj haath thaam lo ek haath ki kami khali.

AJ{ax} said...

everything in life happens for a reason....and the thrill of it is to discover that reason....

There is a reason in the unreasonable as well !!!

btw..nice stuff...the inquisitive you is out of the box :-)

Monsieur K said...

No wonder they say,
"Find purpose, the means will follow."

~ketan

Ads said...

The answer to why is not important but why you ask 'why' is.. Maybe thats why.........

Monsieur K said...

I was trying to remember this quotation from Victor Frankl's book, "Man's Search For Meaning",

"Nietzsche's words, 'He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.'"

Was reminded of this, after reading your 'why' questions.

tHis tOO sHall pAss..! said...

may be a way of discovering what is seen….what is (conveniently) unseen...just to accept some, may be to reject…to make beliefs or to hide some...may b to portray urself or just be you….(for yourself).. a constant conflict between the two...being one and want to be... aspiring and achieving...thru...w h y . . .

tHis tOO sHall pAss..! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tHis tOO sHall pAss..! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hi vibha,
how r u..... i couldnt see you new post since long time now...... i m addicted to your writting so when will be your new release....


regards,

praveen

All Blog Spots said...

your blog is really nice , it simply tells how beautiful your thoughts are ! Great wrok